Sliding Beneath the Surface, Book I of The St. Augustine Trilogy
Stepping Off a Cliff, Book II of The St. Augustine Trilogy
Premise of the trilogy: You Create Your Own Reality. (Book III comes out in 2015)
This is my gift to fellow educators anywhere in the world. After spending 30 years working in schools, I’m now able to live my dream of writing novels for young adults and adults young at heart. For that reason, this is simply my way of spreading some happiness through generosity to other educators who love books as much as I do.
NOTE: These books are available to any media specialists/librarians, public or private schools, K – University, or those who are retired.
You might be interested to know that Book I of the trilogy, Sliding Beneath the Surface has been reviewed well over 100 times on Amazon.com and is starting to be used in middle and high school Intensive Reading classrooms. Click here if you would like to see a post I did on the first teacher who ventured into those waters.
- Decide which eBook version you would like, PDF, EPUB, or Kindle/Mobi.
- email me – firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me
- What eBook version you would like
- Tell me what school or school system you work in. Or if you are retired, just let me know your last school assignment.
I will then email you the appropriate book. That’s it. Simple.
Just a few more things:
- I can always use some more reviews on Amazon.com. That’s not a requirement, it is a request for you to consider. If you haven’t done a review before, just look the book up on Amazon and click on customer reviews. That will bring up a a box that says “Create Your Own Review” and you are ready to go. The wording doesn’t have to long and involved. Most folks just do a paragraph or two. Oh, and you have to have an Amazon account.
- You have my permission to share the eBook(s) I send you with a colleague – or you can just share this post with other educators.
- If you are currently teaching students and you think one or both of my books would be of interest to them, you have my persmission to share your eBook(s) – regardless of the humber of students. That’s my other gift to you, a resource for your kids. And besides, it spreads the word about my books, right? Oh, and if your students need a different eBook version than you one you have, let me know and I will send you what you need.
- And lastly, if you would like to see the trailers for each of these books, you will find them below. Happy reading!